We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
· Write and post technical job descriptions
· Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflowand Github
· Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
· Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
· Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
· Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
· Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
· Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
· Compose job offer letters
· Onboard new hires
· Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
· Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
· Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
· Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
· Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
· Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
· Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
· BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree