· Provides senior-level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications and databases. Integrates third-party products.
· Works with business stakeholders to determine requirements, develop or identify application solutions, and coordinate with other IT team members to integrate solutions
· Provide SQL Server Database Administration for assigned applications
· Supports technical upgrades or patches through testing, troubleshooting, and deployment.
· Thoroughly understands client business functions and technology needs. Has a broad understanding of technologies, tools, and applications
· Interfaces with cross-functional team members and communicates systems issues at the appropriate technical level for each audience.
· Thoroughly understands and complies with Enterprise Architecture standards.
· Manage change according to change management policies and processes
· Consistently demonstrates company values and expected behaviors.
· Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Position Qualifications
· A Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer science or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years related work experience, with at least one year of development experience.
· 5+ years of working experience in an Enterprise-level environment with Enterprise applications and database systems. 5+ years experience with MS SQL Server administration and development.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
Qual IT Resources
6610 Corporate Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45242, United States
Created by Witt's IT Care
Copyright © 2020 Qual IT Resources