The QA Engineer responsibilities include executing test cases, creating and running automated scripts, creating defect reports, and working with Application Engineering to troubleshoot issues. The QA Engineer will perform some, or all, of the following types of testing: functional, regression, usability, and load/performance. The QA Engineer will work with business and technical stakeholders on major enhancements and support requests as a member of the Enterprise Systems team.
1. Able to coordinate testing efforts of multiple QA resources on a multi- S print project
2. Capable of analyzing functional requirements documents, and identifying gaps in those requirements, with respect to the product they apply to.
3. Can design and execute load tests, and comprehensive automated tests for complex systems.
4. Develops, runs, and maintains manual tests and test cases within the software test suite; follows up with leadership to have test plans reviewed and approved, execute s tests, & records results and defects
5. Thoroughly understands client business functions and technology needs. Has a broad understanding of technologies, tools, and applications, including those that interface with business areas and systems.
6. Interfaces with cross-functional team members and communicates systems issues at the appropriate technical level for each audience.
7. Manage changes according to change management policies and processes
Consistently demonstrate company values and expected behaviors.
Minimum Position Qualifications
1. A Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer science or equivalent experience.
2. 5+ years related work experience designing and executing test plans.
3. 5+ years of working experience in large enterprise
4. Strong analytical and troubleshooting capabilities
5. Self-motivated and detail oriented.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
Desired Previous Experience
1. ADAPTABILITY - adapts to and works effectively within a variety of situations and with various individuals or groups understanding opposing positions and perspectives.
2. TEAMWORK AND COOPERATION - works cooperatively with others, to be part of a team; works together as opposed to working separately or competitively.
3. RELATIONSHIP BUILDING - builds or maintains rapport and relationships or networks of contacts with people who are, or might someday be, useful in achieving work-related goals.
4. CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTATION - desiring to help or serve others to meet their needs; focusing one’s efforts on meeting the customer or client’s needs.
Qual IT Resources
6610 Corporate Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45242, United States
Created by Witt's IT Care
Copyright © 2020 Qual IT Resources