· Serve as the subject matter expert related to the design, development, and maintenance of the Dell Boomi Integrations environment.
· Design, implement, maintain, document, and catalog enterprise-level integrations.
· Ensure that the business requirements are adequately met by the Dell Boomi environment.
· Track and monitor the performance of production released integrations
· Automate integration testing and establish comprehensive and repeatable methods
· Collaborate with the Enterprise teams to extend architecture with extensible solutions.
· Manage changes according to change management policies and processes
· Consistently demonstrate company values and expected behaviors.
· Other duties as assigned.
Desired Previous Experience
· A Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer science or equivalent combination of skills and experience
· Minimum of 6 years of experience in software development on large enterprise solutions using integration platforms such as Dell Boomi
· Experience integrating with Oracle JD Edwards ERP
· Experience integrating with REST & SOAP APIs using JSON/XML documents
· Experience developing EDI
· Strong understanding of unit testing, mocking, and integration testing
· Strong relational database skills as well as exposure to SQL technologies
Qual IT Resources
6610 Corporate Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45242, United States
Created by Witt's IT Care
Copyright © 2020 Qual IT Resources