The Solution Delivery Organization is aligned within the enterprise process framework to the Accountable Executive/Global Process Owner (AE/GPO) organization for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. As a member of the Solution Delivery Organization, a Salesforce developer will be responsible for technical architecture, configuration, and custom development on the Salesforce platform. Responsibilities include translating technical requirements into working solutions, leveraging out-of-box functionality where possible and extending the platform with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and data integrations, as required. Salesforce developer will also assist in project scoping and documentation.
. Provide deep Salesforce technical expertise in the given process area, as well as demonstrated knowledge of key capabilities within the Salesforce platform.
· Participate in design for and deployment of integrated end-to-end solutions; partner with other IT delivery team member to ensure efficient and effective design, development and implementation of solutions.
· Participate in end-to-end design workshops, providing knowledge of industry best practices and application of Salesforce, and how the application of this platform can interact with an enterprise’s ERP.
· Document fit/gap analysis and design decisions through a technical lens; ensure deviations from out-of-box functionality have sufficient business justification and positive value proposition.
· Complete development of technical user stories within Salesforce and data integrations and migrations with external systems.
· Interface with 3rd party vendors for technical consulting during solution design, development, and ongoing support.
· Partner with development (RICEFW) team members to ensure technical design and delivery align to functional specifications and adhere to needed quality needed in interactions with the CRM platform.
· Collaborate with others to test and verify proposes solutions will meet business requirements.
. Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used.
· Provide input to role-based security designs and solutions.
· Share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the respective process area.
· Provide regular and accurate status updates and other documentation to management for assigned project, support, and enhancement work.
· Participate in estimates for time and resource needs of identified solutions.
· Support project implementation transition to the support organization through documentation and knowledge transfer.
· Provide technical expertise required to resolve escalated support issues.
· As needed, provide technical input in support of audit requests.
Desired Pervious Experience
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
Requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
Qual IT Resources
6610 Corporate Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45242, United States
Created by Witt's IT Care
Copyright © 2020 Qual IT Resources