• Mentor and coach Project Managers within the program.
• Establish and update project and program plans with actual and forecasts and manage deviations from plan and program parameters.
• Ensure all program and project requirements and/or objectives are properly documented and vigorously pursued to deliver the final product.
• Deliver to time and cost within agreed tolerances for projects/programs.
• Provide leadership for project managers and stakeholders and apply conflict resolution skills to resolve program and project issues.
• Manage program and project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and unresolved issues as needed.
• Create and track schedules, budget, risks and issues
• Maintain program level communications with stakeholders at multiple levels
• Work with peers to develop and drive goals, define technical specifications and detailed implementation plans for projects/programs
• Effectively apply skills to impact program decisions
• Focus on the benefits to be realized and the outcomes to be achieved.
• Provide coordination of complex planning activities and optimize the use of resources (human and material)
• Provide for an integration of outcomes with on-going business operations
• Manage issues as they arise among the program’s component projects
• Track project’s contributions to the program and toward the organizations’ overall benefits and work to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program
• Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent
Qual IT Resources
6610 Corporate Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45242, United States
Created by Witt's IT Care
Copyright © 2020 Qual IT Resources