• Mentor and coach Project Managers within the program.
• Establish and update project and program plans with actual and forecasts and manage deviations from plan and program parameters.
• Ensure all program and project requirements and/or objectives are properly documented and vigorously pursued to deliver the final product.
• Deliver to time and cost within agreed tolerances for projects/programs.
• Provide leadership for project managers and stakeholders and apply conflict resolution skills to resolve program and project issues.
• Manage program and project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and unresolved issues as needed.
• Create and track schedules, budget, risks and issues
• Maintain program level communications with stakeholders at multiple levels
• Work with peers to develop and drive goals, define technical specifications and detailed implementation plans for projects/programs
• Effectively apply skills to impact program decisions
• Focus on the benefits to be realized and the outcomes to be achieved.
• Provide coordination of complex planning activities and optimize the use of resources (human and material)
• Provide for an integration of outcomes with on-going business operations
• Manage issues as they arise among the program’s component projects
• Track project’s contributions to the program and toward the organizations’ overall benefits and work to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program
• Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent