The Solution Delivery Organization is aligned within the enterprise process framework to the Accountable Executive/Global Process Owner (AE/GPO) organization for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. As a member of this team, a Coupa analyst will analyze business processes and working closely with the Solution Architect(s), Process analysts, as well as business and/or process specialists to develop, document and deliver an end-to-end indirect procurement process and systems solutions. Close alignment and understanding of Coupa and its connection to SAP modules is necessary to deliver a process that is aligned with industry best practices while allowing for differentiations that enable us to be a stronger competitor in the market.
- Provide deep Coupa functional & technical expertise in the Source to Pay end to end process area, as well as proven knowledge of key integration points across with SAP and Coupa
- Contribute in design for and deployment of incorporated end-to-end solutions; working cross-department with other IT delivery team members to ensure efficient and effective design, development and implementation of solutions.
- Participate in end-to-end design workshops, providing knowledge of industry best practices and application of Coupa implementation experience.
- Identify and understand the company sourcing process to help facilitate the identification of departures from industry best practices and help drive towards a standard global process inside the toolset.
- Document fit/gap analysis and design decisions; ensure deviations from “out of the box” functionality have sufficient business justification and positive value proposition
- Complete functional specifications for reports, interfaces, conversions, improvements, forms, and/or workflow (RICEFW)
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors for technical consulting during solution design, development, and ongoing support.
- Partner with development (RICEFW) colleagues to ensure technical design and delivery align to functional specifications and enforce to needed quality
- Complete system configuration efforts including but not limited to: Configuration of Content Groups, Enterprise, Chart of Accounts, approval chains, PO Customizations, Tax codes, PO Transmission methods, requisition process, POs, invoicing, receipts and tolerances, and execution of the best Coupa practices.
- As needed, provide input to architecture, security, and data standards; ensure end-to-end solutions adhere to these standards.
- Provide input to role based security designs and solutions
- Share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the respective process area
- Provide regular and accurate status updates and other documentation to management for assigned project, support, and improvement work.
- Participate in estimates for time and resource needs of identified solutions
- Support project implementation transition to the support organization through documentation and knowledge transfer.
- Provide technical expertise required to resolve escalated support issues.
- As needed, provide technical input in support of audit requests.
- Partner with other process and system specialists to identify and implement business process continuous improvements opportunities
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in one or more Coupa and SAP modules; Experience with S/4HANA highly preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP solutions covering at least one of the following Source to Pay processes: Managerial Processes, Sourcing and Category Management, Supplier Management and Contract, Transactional Procurement, Invoicing and Payment, and Property and Real Estate.
- Knowledge of standard Source to Pay SAP localizations supporting global deployments
- Minimum of two full-lifecycle SAP deployments
- Exhibits ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify solutions will meet business requirements.
- Strong analytical, organization, time management, facilitation, and process management skills
- Proven high level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical and non-technical information, ideas, procedures and processes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and with multiple levels of the organization and cope with rapidly changing information
- Ability to evaluate and negotiate priorities and adapt to new/evolving individual and team assignments as adjustments are needed.
- Ability to clearly communicate across all levels of an organization how current trends and technology can address identified business needs and capabilities
- Interact and work effectively with all levels of employees while maintaining a professional manner; willingness and efficiency in challenging the status-quo.
- Maintains a positive work culture through teamwork & conflict resolution
- Expected to work occasional weekends, holidays, overtime, or a variety of shifts, when needed, to meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to travel by auto and air as needed to achieve
- Bachelor’s degree related to Information Systems, Business or other similar academic subject area with a minimum 3 years job experience in IT or process area(s)
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
Requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.